- 3 tablespoons chopped onion (finely chopped)
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 large ripe tomatoes (peeled, seeds removed, chopped)
- 2 chile peppers (hot or mild)
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- lime juice (2-3 limes to taste)
- salt, pepper and a tb spoon of Blossom Raw Wildflowers Honey
Serve it with tacos, burritos, or as a party dip with tortilla roll ups or tortilla chips. It is a very good condiment to serve alongside grilled or baked fish fillets, grilled chicken or even steaks.